Having a chance to write every day! I've always loved to do it, and now I have a reason and motivation to keep it up.
2. What are you looking forward to this holiday or winter season?
The Christmas season is my favourite time of year. I love it all: being all warm and cozy in the house while the snow blows outside, the anticipation of my kids for daily advent activities, preparing gifts for others, seeing the house lit up with lights inside and out, watching cheesy Christmas movies...
3. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Probably one of my best is also my earliest: I remember being held by my mom on a plaid rocking chair while she sang to me -I must have been about four years old. I felt safe and loved. I sincerely hope my children's earliest memories are so warm and fuzzy!
4. Ages of your kiddos?
Yummy is almost four-and-a-half, and Dooter will be turning two in December.
5. What's the first site you go on when you turn on the computer each day?
Environment Canada. I like to see what kind of weather is predicted for the day!
Some Questions For My Nominees
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favourite post on your blog?
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What book are you currently reading?
- What is the most interesting place you have visited?
And Next Comes L
An Ideal Mom
Raising Playful Tots
Dirt and Boogers
Taming the Goblin
The Golden Gleam
Mama Pea Pod